Centralized printing becomes a common thread at Cato Fashions
Cato Fashions, a leading specialty retailer, faced challenges in managing ticket and label printing across multiple systems as their business expanded. With the implementation of NiceLabel's centralized label management system, Cato modernized its legacy system and streamlined workflows, integrating with both the WMS and Oracle RMS.
Read the whole case study and find out how Cato:
- Empowered business users to design and modify label templates independently.
- Reduced reliance on IT and enabled faster label changes.
- Improved production uptime.
- Increased agility within the system.
- Significantly reduced overall labeling time.
- Allowed costly IT resources to focus on critical tasks.
- Ensured a scalable ticketing solution for future growth.
- Supply Chain